You know what time it is…. Grab a model and your cell phone and potentially win a MasterClass at Sassoon Academy with Mark Hayes and tons of other goodies!!
The Cell Phone Shoot-Out is a beautiful marriage of our love for Competitions, Hairbrained and Sassoon. With a combo like that how can you go wrong?! The beauty of this contest is it is truly about the work not fancy cameras, lighting or expensive wardrobe. They have leveled the playing field and really stripped it down to the beauty of our craft.
How to Enter:
1. Create a look – cut and color
2. Shoot a picture with your phone’s camera. Only camera phone entries will be accepted!
3. Submit your photo by sending it to your unique mobile upload email address found at the bottom of your profile settings page CLICK HERE FOR EXACT PHOTO UPLOAD INSTRUCTIONS . Be sure to include “SASSOON ACADEMY CELL PHONE SHOOT-OUT” in the subject line.
One entry per member – the pressure is on!
Grand Prize: Most Hb Member & Facebook Likes Combined
- Admission to the renowned Sassoon Academy Masterclass with International Creative Director, Mark Hayes ($250 value!) in Santa Monica on November 10th. Winner will be one of the first in the US to see the brand NEW Autumn Winter 2013 Academy Collection, The Dandies*
- $600 travel voucher to apply towards a flight and/or hotel in Santa Monica
- Behind the scenes access to the Masterclass prep day – winner will get to shadow Mark Hayes, North American Creative Director, Traci Sakosits, North American Color Director, Richie Rivera and the rest of the Sassoon Academy team.
Members’ Choice Prize: Most Hb Member Likes
- The world-renowned abc | Cutting Hair the Sassoon Way DVD (value $289) that explains the touchstone techniques used by Sassoon trained stylists in step-by-step detail.
Sassoon North American Creative Director, Traci Sakosits’ Pick:
- The brand NEW Autumn Winter 2013 Collection DVD, The Dandies (value $95) Developed by the International Creative Team in London, this DVD contains excerpts from the ten cutting and coloring techniques that comprise The Dandies.
Check out last year’s winners..