Does your salon need a makeover?
Sometimes it takes more than just painting an accent wall and purchasing a new chair for the reception area to revive a tired looking salon. Enter Salon Today’s Total Salon Makeover contest for your chance to take your business to the next level! We are looking for a salon that is open to innovative, forward-thinking concepts in styling and product usage as well as management and marketing techniques. Enter now for your chance to win a salon makeover valued at over $30,000!
Prize package includes*:
1. A full retail and back bar of Keratin Complex products, a complete Color Therapy color product set up and education and marketing collateral. Valued at $10,000 in product plus education and marketing material.
2. STX Software license, iMac 27”, iPad Mini, receipt printer and cash drawer. Valued at $8,000.
3. Up to $10,000 of free Takara Belmont furnishings for your salon and free design for your furniture and equipment valued at $2,500. Not for Local carpenter or other competitors. Valued at $12,500.
*Prize package must be redeemed/implemented within 18 months of being announced to the winner.
Salon Today is looking for a salon that is in good financial standing, but is in need of a ‘Total Makeover’ to take their business to the next level. We are looking for a salon that is open to innovative, forward-thinking concepts in styling and product usage as well as management and marketing techniques. We want a salon that is actively seeking growth and that is committed to the ongoing education and development of their staff. In addition, entrants must meet the following requirements:
• Salon must have been in business one year and has had at least $150,000* in sales during their most recent fiscal year *will be required to submit proof of sales if selected as 1 of 5 finalists
• Salon must be located in the continental United States
• Salon must have a minimum of 5 chairs
• Salon must have an independent or exterior entrance
• If selected as the winner, the salon must be willing to:
– Implement the STX software system
– To sell and use the complete Keratin Complex product line
– Utilize and implement Takara’s design and furniture service
– Be available for 1-2 video interviews, submit images of makeover (before, during, and after), give Salon Today’s editors periodic updates and submit 3 blog entries (before, during and after makeover)
– All changes and ‘prizes’ must be implemented within 18 months of winning the contest
How to enter:
• Entries must be submitted online by March 31, 2013 in order to be considered for the contest
• Any entrants not meeting the eligibility requirements will be eliminated from the contest
• Salon Today’s editorial team will select 20 finalists based on their essay/image/video submissions. Finalists must also meet eligibility requirements
• The 20 finalists will then be evaluated and scored by a panel of judges from Salon Today and each of the three sponsors. The salon with the highest score will be announced as the winner
• The winning salon will be announced in the July issue of Salon Today.
For more information visit: http://www.salontoday.com/photos/total-makeover/