If you could win a free 5-day course at the Sassoon Academy (includung travel & expenses), you would jump at the chance, right?! Now all you have to do is apply.
Vidal Sassoon Professional Beauty Education Scholarship – Advanced
This scholarship provides an opportunity to those licensed cosmetologists seeking advanced education to enhance their career. Licensed cosmetologists can apply for a scholarship, which provides advanced training (including travel and expenses, not exceeding $5,000) to a Sassoon Academy in North America. Basic guidelines for entry are as follows:
• Must be a licensed cosmetologist in the United States or Canada
• Must complete a written essay (500 words or less) or a video testimonial (one to three minutes) answering the following question:* Share what Vidal Sassoon’s legacy of creativity, craftsmanship, professional drive and love of learning means to you. Also include how you see yourself changing lives through beauty as he did. *
Helpful hints from the judges:
• Be creative with your submission! We’re not looking for you to just sit in front of a camera and talk—we’re looking for unique entries that stand out from the crowd.
• Make sure you answer the question and be sure to include your passion and enthusiasm in your submission.
• Although we’d like you to make direct references to Vidal Sassoon, you cannot use his image in your video submission due to copyright guidelines.
• We encourage you to post your video on Vimeo or YouTube so that you can share it with your friends and family. We want you to be proud of your submission and share it on your social networks!
Prize: 10 people will win a scholarship to attend a Sassoon Academy course. Tuition, travel and expenses will be covered up to $5,000. Winners will get to choose one of the following 5-day courses and attend Sassoon Academy in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Miami, Seattle or Toronto: ABC Cutting; ABC Color; Creative Cutting; Creative Color; Men’s.